5.22.2012

Sometimes & Always

There are times in which I come across some great blogs that have some really great link-ups that allow me to get some of my day to day thoughts out...

If you notice, Monday's I unload my weekend musings and link up with lowercase letters, which allow me to really just catch you guys up on what happened over the weekend.

...and for Friday's I LOVE Friday's Letters with Ashley to kind of kick off the excitement for the weekend...

In between the week you never know what you may find here, but I promise.. mostly its what I am thinking at the moment, which usually its something random and hilarious and then I will link up to Finding the Funny..

a new Favorite Blog- soon to be Bloggy Friend, Megan writes Sometimes and Always on Tuesdays.. and I decided that I would like to link up as it also gives me a chance to get my week started (what you may not know is that I work from home on Mondays, so Tuesday is my Monday).

And so, my inaugural Sometimes and Always..

Sometimes: I want to write a blog post and get it started in draft as a reminder so that I remember to complete it and link up for others to read it..
Always: I remember that I did it when its too late to link up and it has to sit and wait. (if you can't see, that post says draft from 5/15/2012 - what day is today? umm yeah).


Sometimes: I get hoodwinked and bamboozled into going to eat lunch with my coworkers
Always: I regret where they choose.


My instagram from that day I went out with my coworkers

Sometimes: I miss the days of working in Entertainment Television because of the perks that I had.
Always: I am thankful my sister does because she gives me just enough swag so that I feel like I am not missing out anything.

The book she got after interviewing Tia Mowry; little sis said to go ahead keep it until it comes time for her to need it.


Sometimes: I have days like today where I feel like coffee is necessary.
Always: I drink coffee even if its not necessary.


Sometimes: The offenders I supervise try to talk their way out of being sanctioned for mistakes they make.
Always: I kill them with kindness and enforce every rule with all seriousness... and a smile.


Sometimes: I swear today will be the day that I kick excercising into full gear.
Always: I find something else to do with my time.










Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments :

  1. I loooove the Mowry sisters!!! I am so jealous you got the book! Sister Sister was always one of my favorite shows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia.. has a book?Cool.. don’t think ill be needing it anytime soon but I love! Did you get to watch their reality show?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I watched the show and when my sister interviewed her she told her that they act just like we do...

      Delete
  3. First of all, this is my first time reading your blog and you and the buggy look so amazing together! As a soon to be newlywed, I will definitely be checking in with your blog.

    I hope you get a chance to read the book, I was thinking of buying it myself. Let us know if it's any good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading.. and yes, as soon as I get to reading it.. I will definitely spill as to whether or not its worth the read.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...