5.18.2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Grey's Anatomy, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I wasn't even like 10 mins in before I had to crack open my new box of Kleenex and literally wail! I mean you would've thought that I was Meredith Grey!
I just can not BELIEVE the story line, but hindsight I guess I could've seen it coming. I don't want to spoil it for those who have yet to see the finale and want to... but just take my word for it- grab and box and prepare yourself.

Dear Scandal, SCANDALOUS! WOW! First off, the First Lady becomes more and more surprising as a lying manipulating character. CYRUS! made my jaw drop and bye bye Billy. SMH. I will be watching and maybe even hosting a premier watch party for Season 2.

Dear Hubby, as always you are the greatest! First, this just because gift that you got me this week is the BEST thing since sliced bread! You knew your coffee-feigned wife was going to make you poor, so great investment!
Also, hubby... I am so glad that you didn't laugh too long and hard when you came home from work and saw me sprawled all over our bare hardwood floors with tissues.. I was really in my feelings over those shows last night.. and just like me you got SUCKED right into my Thursday Night madness. I am so glad that you came home when you did so that we could scream NOOOOOOOOOO at the T.V. Together.

And by the way, I am sorry for being a meanie this morning, I was really anxious about having to go to court on a case that wasn't mine and your slow driving and lack of knowing where you were going was really working my nerves. I was really beginning to feel like Miss Daisy. But guess the joke was on me because I got to court and it was rescheduled for next week. OOPS! (totally not my fault) hope you didn't miss your hair cut appointment having to take me all around D.C.
P.S. It's Date Night! I hope you have saved your money because I can't wait! Our first baseball game! And its Nationals vs Orioles... Lets ROOT ROOT ROOT for the HomeTeam! Well, MY home team.. Go Orioles!

Dear Sizzling Express Sushi, How I love thee, let me count the ways! My Salmon Yaki Maki was so on point yesterday, that I could totally have it again today.

Dear Kobie, you darling god daughter of mines, today you discovered your first pair of sandals - shoes that go between your toes do exist. You are looking so intently at your feet studying how this could be so. No worries young lady.. this is one small step towards wedges and stilettos.. Something your mother nor I are ready for.

Dear New Blog Followers, WELCOME! I really appreciate you being here. I have gotten the chance to correspond with some and cyber friend others. I truly enjoy reading other blogs during the day. 

Dear New Readers, go ahead and comment if you like! I try to keep it light and fun around these parts. Don't be shy.

Dear Mom, you are the funniest! Seeing you tweet about scandal right along with me was so much fun. It was even more hilarious calling you after the show went off to discuss. When hubby heard your reactions to the show he said I get my dramatic talking to the T.V. from you! Your WHAT WHAT WHAT!?! is classic! and yes, I hated to be the bearer of bad news but that was the season finale and we will have to wait until later to see who Quinn really is...





Linking up with Ashley at
Photobucket 








Follow Me on Pinterest

9 comments :

  1. hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!

    and your name too for that matter ;)

    now your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

    say hi back sometime? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jasmine, thanks for stopping by... heading over to yours now to catch up on what I've missed going on in your world.

      Delete
  2. Jasmine! I love your blog, just found you from the funnys like up. What do you do for work? I am also in the legal field, also we finally just bought our first home too. Have been married 4 years this August! I need to blog MUCH more often. We have a 3 year old little girl who is my heart, world and pride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courtney, thanks for reading! I work as a Supervision Officer for Parole and Probation. August Anniversaries rock! That's when ours is too!

      Delete
    2. Ahhh, my bachelors degree is in Criminal Justice and that was what i wanted to do, juvenile though. But I also got my degree in Paralegal studies and have a great job now....We r 8-24! loving ur blog

      Delete
    3. Yeah I have a similar degree, but ended up here by accident - may do a blog post about how that happened soon... but yup I find it to be a great job. So glad that you have one too.. After dealing with Adults and the fact that most act like children, I could never have the patience to work with Juveniles. Our anniversary is 8-7

      Delete
    4. Please do!!!!! I wish I could end up in a probation job on accident, working for the county here is GREAT, They have been on hiring freezes for a long time!

      Delete
  3. thanks A LOT. Now I am craving sushi! haha I love sushi! and yes, after seeing that picture I zoned out from reading the rest of your letters! haha! loved your letters! thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I had the best Sushi in Vegas and since then I'm on the hunt for great sushi! If you are ever in DC I got some great spots for u!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...