5.31.2012

Half Way through the Year: New Years Resolutions Revisited

So we are half way through the year just about and I figured, now is a perfect time to see where my resolutions stand:

If you recall I said that 2012 would be the year that -

1. I want to lose weight so that's on the top of my list.

2.  Close on our new home and move in Early Spring!

3. Get Organized. I need to reorganize my home.

4. Excel at my career.

5.Support my husband further in his music endeavors.

6. We will consider having children in 2012. We will see what God has to say about all these things.

Here is how I have faired 6 months into the year:

1. I want to lose weight so that's on the top of my list.  Now yall know I have lost a tiny bit but I need to get a hustle on this one for sure.

2.  Close on our new home and move in Early Spring!  Done

3. Get Organized. I need to reorganize my home. Everything has a place, it just needs to stay there.

4. Excel at my career. Done and continue to do! Last performance score was Exceeds Expectations!

5.Support my husband further in his music endeavors. Absolutely! and still will do! I am so proud of my husband and how he has gotten promoted and is now walking in that position as well as, written two songs on major records this year... he is doing his thing! and I am right next to him cheering the whole time.

6. We will consider having children in 2012. We will see what God has to say about all these things.
No pregnancy announcements just yet, but we have 6 more months left in the year.

So whats that 3 out of 3... not too shabby.
What have you set as a resolution? And how well have you done with them thus far?









Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment :

  1. Hi there,

    Thank you for your nice comments and sharing your new year resolutions & your progress so far. Its true that when new year comes around, many people make resolutions but most people don't keep them. Its takes a lot of determination & effort to change attitudes & habits especially.

    I find this article on the site below about making & keeping new year resolutions very informative. Check out the link below:
    http://www.totalwellbeingsolutions.com/category/new-year-resolutions-2012/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...