5.10.2012

I Have Fallen Off the Wagon!



I fell off deeply.. but hubby saved me by consuming half of my Little Bacon Cheeseburger topped with Lettuce, Mayonaise, Mushrooms, Grilled Onions, Jalepeno Peppers, and A-1 sauce.

No really I am ashamed! LOL
I am definitely going to be walking my BUTT off tonight..

Oh and I was invited to use a buddy pass at my co-workers kickboxing class so that may end up being fun afterall. Y'all just pray for me! and pray for my nails! good lord!











Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment :

  1. We just got a Five Guys and I'm dying to go and try it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...