1.13.2012

Things I am Loving!

These are in no particular order, however these are a few things that I am definitely loving right about now...

Can we say DOUBLE YUM!
You can get this at your local Wal-Mart... caught me off guard at how tasty this snack is.

via Wendys
Wendy's Wild Berry Lemonade is so good! Its also SUPER SWEET! but its getting me through this particular day.. I am trying to cut back on caffeine.. its totally not really working. The caffeine withdrawal is giving me a slight headache and making me sleepy but my lemonade is keeping me going!

What are some of the things that you are loving so far?





Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...