1.02.2012

I am a Ravens Fanatic!


Ever since the Baltimore Ravens Franchise has begun, I have been an avid fan of Football... With the rest of the Ravens Nation family, I spend my Sundays watching and cheering for the Ravens to WIN!
Good thing we have done well this year! We are the AFC North Divisional Champs and the Number 2 Seed!, which has earned us a first round bye week and a home game in the Playoffs-- which is even better for us because we are undefeated at home this year.  I am really hoping of course as everyone is that we will make it to the Super Bowl again this year.


Of course that means if we do go to the Super Bowl-- some Super Bowl party ideas MUST be in the works!!!

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...