1.03.2012

Photo a Day Challenge: Day 3 - Something you Adore

Kobie Nicole... She is my now, 9 month old God daughter. She is the first born to my Best Friend from High School. You see, Kobie is someone whom I adore because she is a little girl who's parents worked so hard and was so patient for her arrival. My best friend didn't have an easy time with pregnancies and Kobie is actually a twin who's twin died very early in the pregnancy... but 9 months later, emerged a perfectly vibrant and exuberant, healthy baby girl. She is my little "lady bug" and she will always be spoiled by my hubby and me.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...