1.02.2012

Ringing in the New Year!


It has always been said that you should spend New Years Eve with the one you want to spend the year with... we see all these movies including the newly released New Years Eve movie where even then its all about who they will kiss on New Years Eve.

Well both my husband and I work in ministry - I as an Ordained Elder and he as a Music Director-- we, for the time being are at two different churches. Its not something that we desired but it is where we find ourselves for the time being. So each New Years Eve we have worship services at both of our churches and to compromise I spend the first Sunday of the Year at my husbands church.

So here is how we spent our New Years... in just a few pictures:





Wishing each and every one of you a Happy New Year!


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...