1.13.2012

Good Morning Sunshine! and Pottery Barn

I know that I have not been blogging a lot lately... there is just so much going on, but I do promise to get back to it really shortly... This is the view from the second floor windor of our townhome.. that beautiful SUN... ignore the construction crew, large trash ins and arbitrary lack of landscape at the moment and what not. It just reminded me why I wanted to build our home on this lot -- the Sunshine.



Hubby and I stopped at a few stores this past weekend. This chandelier caught my eye in Pottery Barn.. its a possibility for perhaps some Master Bedroom lighting or even my home office. What do you think?

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...