1.02.2012

Photo a Day Challenge: January

My sister sent me a text just now that said, "join me" with this post attached:


And so I pose the same challenge to you! I would love for you to check out my posts as each day I will answer the challenge and you can also follow me on Twitter at @HelloGMSunshine 

To read more about the challenge heard round the world: Meet Chantelle the originator of the challenge.

To get the challenge started:

Number ONE
Me

Number TWO
Well, more like Brunch... 


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...