7.11.2012

While I was Away: Photo Dump


(me and mom dukes are about to hit the mall!)

Ok... so where do I begin.. I was away for about 2.5 weeks in Nashville, TN attending our huge church conference. The conference itself lasted only a week but I went early to spend time with my great parents and to assist my mom and her staff because she was the host of this conference that would see about 9,000 persons.

I apologize in advance for a bit of a photo dump over the next few days.. but I promise it will be enlightening and quite interesting.

But of course before the conference got started.. there was some hard work to be done and we made sure to balance it out with some play!

Meet THIS GUY: honestly at this moment I forget his name. LOL.
He is the Celebrity Services check-in guy who I worked with as VIP Coordinator for our conference. He checked in our VIPs which included the other Bishops of the Church and provided the BEST Hospitality services that I have ever experienced!

In case you are wondering.. its the Gaylord Opryland Resort! and its the best that I have stayed in..


This is why I said that this hotel was the best!
We were put up in the Presidential Suite for those two weeks that we were there..
Here is a quick tour:

The Kitchenette with breakfast bar had a full refrigerator hidden in one of those wooden panels. That lighted area to the right is where a service bar was made of stainless steel to prep items and a huge freezer. There was a microwave and then of course the much needed Keurig and television in every room!



This is our dining room table that is across from the Kitchenette


Just off this room was this living room.. one of three.. and to the left not pictured was another bathroom and an office with built ins. To the right was a table behind the couch and a large bay window to look out into the hotel which was like a indoor arborteum.


This was another living room space just outside the main bedroom..


The bedroom with another sitting room inside, with a TV on either side of the room.


To the left inside the bedroom was this lovely treat! A treadmill.. to the left is a bathroom with double sinks and a bench..


To the right ... was this bathroom.. that also had a stand up shower to my right.. HUGE!


AND this was just the side that my parents were on.. my husband and I had our own parlor and two bathrooms and King Size Room that was attached to this space just on the opposite side... it was an AMAZING experience with just where we stayed...

Stay tuned for more...  

(me trying out my new orange lipstick that I got at the mall earlier that day)







Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments :

  1. Is that a pic of you and your mom? It's such a great photo!

    How awesome you stayed at Opryland! I visited Nashville last Oct and we went there just to see it because it's so pretty!

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup that's me and my mom. We enjoyed Opryland so much!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...