7.11.2012

Hump Day Shenanigans!

So, most days on my trip started off like this... watching a little GMA while "lightly" jogging!


But I swear most days, I'd rather do this once I am finished.. am I the only one who excercising does not energize?
(passed through my timeline on IG)

 
Now grant it, I am sure that he is not passed out in the middle of Starbucks from working out but it was too hilarious not to share!

But I will remember this as I figure out whether or not I am going to go to bootcamp today..







Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...