8.21.2012

Sometimes and Always


Sometimes: I want to read 50 Shades of Grey to see what all the hype is about.
Always: I refuse to spend the funds so the only way it will happen will be from a borrowed book. Just not THAT interested.

Sometimes: We go out to support fellow local artists. My Classmate from Baltimore School for the Arts, Anthony Brown & Group Therapy released his first Gospel CD last night. It was amazing.
Always: I feel like the DMV has some of the BEST artists there is and wish that people could see it on a larger scale.

Sometimes: I stand in my house just amazed that it is truly ours and not rented or temporary.
Always: Just reminded of how blessed we really are. We are homeowners and blessed!

Sometimes: You come across other families and their family picture and you think to yourself " What were they thinking?!"
Always: It gives you a GREAT LAUGH! when they clearly weren't thinking at all.

Sometimes: I truly can't stand the smell of cigarettes.
 Always: I believe it stemmed from the fact that my grandmother was a smoker and I couldn't stand it then.

Sometimes: There are just days that my husband will make me laugh non-stop and just be super sweet and the best gentleman I know.
Always: I love him for it all the more.

Sometimes: There are parts of sermons that just hit you the right way that you want to remember them forever.
Always: I put it in a Textgram so that I don't forget it. This is a quote from a prayer in my mom's sermon that she preached on Saturday morning.








Follow Me on Pinterest




Happy Go Lucky

3 comments :

  1. Saying hi from the Sometimes and Always link up!!! Congrats on being a homeowner! And I love hilarious/awkward pictures... wrong in so many ways!

    P.S. I am your newest follower! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Cool blog. Be sure 2 keep in touch.

    Peace!...with 2 fingers;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love your blog! I'm a new follower from the blog hop!

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...