6.08.2012

Things My Mother Says #2



I swear my Mother says the same things... its like she has a one track mind..

I text her about making flight arrangements for a trip that is coming up that I am so excited about to Nashville, TN ... I really can't wait to share the details of this trip!

and she texts back ..

" No Prob. Just figure out how you are going to get your stuff out. Thanks, luv ya!"

I text back ..."We get the picture"

[thanks mom]
I mean really, is it me or do you sense the urgency of this woman and her desire for us to move out completely?
Don't you always leave things at your childhood home? or is it just me?







Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...