6.12.2012

Sometimes and Always

Sometimes: I get up early to try to make it to work on time.
Always: I make it to work 30 minutes late.

Sometimes: I wear make up and do my hair to go to work just because I feel up to it that day.
Always: I wish like I felt up to it everyday.

Sometimes: I wish I could go back and enjoy my college days all over again.
Always: It feels better to be done with school.

Sometimes: I sit back and think about all of the accomplishments and goals I have achieved in such a short time.
Always: I understand how much I am blessed and I am thankful.

Sometimes: I struggle with opening up and trying to make new friends.
Always: I am grateful for the ones that I have opened up to and who honestly get me.

Sometimes: I sit on the couch with hubby and watch mind numbing shows like Toddlers and Tiara and the Bachelorette, just because.
Always: I say I am going to work out instead and that fails.

Sometimes:  There is not a picture that goes with a blog post.
Always: I will throw a random one in there for a good measure.


Happy Tuesday!









Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments :

  1. I always think about reliving my college days, I had way too much fun. But then I think about the actual work and lack of sleep and I come back to reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! thats totally what brings me back also!

      Delete
  2. Those shows always seem to call my name over working out! Something about them sucks me in, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost ashamed at how much I get sucked in sometimes.. but its fun to laugh at that stuff. LOL

      Delete
  3. You are so much like me!!
    Only I still have to work myself through some exams and one more year of college, boooh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... well you can look back on it soon then. Thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. I have the same problem with everything in life, getting up extra early, or ready before hand and still being late! AHHH! Let me know if you find a good solution to this problem we have ! Enjoyed your list today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today. I did it again. Late. but said tomm I will get out the bed 30 mins earlier. Wish me luck!

      Delete
  5. Yep, you and me both Jasmine. We have so much in common. My husband jokes and says I should cut my hair off since it's always in a ponytail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. he is always trying to hint to me when I should change it up. Hence me being blonde right now. SMH these men we married. haha

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...