4.05.2012

Look to the Ron Burgandy Onesie for Guidance

Anybody who knows my husband, knows that he would be ecstatic if our future son was wearing this when we leave the hospital..


This is Will Ferrell playing Ron Burgandy in Anchorman: 

All this weekend before I even found this picture, my husband kept bugging me because I say that Anchorman is not one of my favorite movies by Will Ferrell. I just don't get the randomness of the jokes. I mean its funny but its not haha funny- the movie is more, that is so stupid that I should laugh funny..

So either who, I saw this and said, if I ever needed to put a smile on my face when this whole process can give you the blues.. Look to the Ron Burgandy Onesie for guidance.. 

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...