1.07.2014

Welcome New Readers


I have not yet made a complete list of 2014 Resolutions, however one this that has been determined was that this would be the year that I would strive to live my BEST life. There are so many things that I had set my mind on completing years ago and I have seen years slip past and that goal has not yet been fulfilled or I have become content with its partial completion. 

Welcome to my new readers - 
If you are new to this personal space of mines in which I share random stories then you should first know that this space is called Hello, Good Morning Sunshine because when my mother was working in radio when I was a child, she would not be home in the morning to see us off to school. My dad would take us to school and we would listen to mommy on the radio. We would wait to hear mom say  "Hello, Good Morning Sunshine" as she cued her segments because that was code for her saying good morning to us. I started this blog as a way to share with my family what was going on with me and now it has grown to where it has been read by thousands. 
This year, as I strive to live my best life, I am setting new goals in family, ministry and career this year. 
  1. In 2013, I had my first sermon published in a book, but in 2014 I want to complete my book - I have been talking about writing a book for the last 10 years. 
  2. In 2013, I set goals to lose weight and then by the grace of God, got pregnant within the beginning part of the year. Now in 2014, I am determined to be smaller than I was pre-baby and continue my weight loss goals.
  3. In 2013, we celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary. This month in 2014, we celebrate being together 10 years. As I strive to be a better wife, I am also striving to share the lessons that I have learned over the years being a young woman determined to have a loving relationship and share the benefits and blessings of marriage with other young adults who have lost faith that it can be available to them through the book series that I am writing.
These are just a few of my goals. 
Welcome to my space - click the tabs above and the archives on the side and play catch up as you can. This is Year 3 of Hello, Good Morning Sunshine!

P.S.  If you have commented recently and have not heard back from me, please know that its only because you have a no-reply email address... if you want me to respond please send me a comment with your email address, but please know that I read each of your comments and also visit your blogs if you are a fellow blogger. Have a wonderful 2014!

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Great goals!!!! It sounds like when you want something you go after it and get what you want so this should be a very good year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goals!!! 2014 is going to be an awesome year for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...