6.17.2013

Lovin' my New Look!

With this new journey into mommy-hood, I decided that it was time for a new look. 
Except what I wanted was far beyond the reach of my understanding of blogger and html codes. 
However, in my love of reading other blogs, I have been a fan (don't want to sound like a stalker) reader of a wonderful woman named Rekita's Blog. 
Her personality shines so much through her blog that I had to write her and tell her that if I were to ever meet her in real life, I know that we would totally hit it off. 
She's become a great blog friend.

Through answering countless "how do I?" emails, Rekita has redesigned my entire site -- mind you all while being an awesome army wife, raising two boys and pregnant with her soon to be daughter. (and she makes it all look wonderful while keeping it real). 

Please take a moment to check out her blog, like, follow and fall in love just like I did. :)
Just click the name of her blog or her picture and it will take you right there.

A million times thank you Rekita!
Now put your feet up if you can. 

post signature

3 comments :

  1. Love the new look, love Rekita's designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm in the market for a new design as you know and I'll have to check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, my feet always on the ground with these 3 men around me. But i am so glad u love it and thanks for the shout out, i really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...