3.20.2012

I LOVE Pollen..



and Weeds, Pet Dander, Maple, Oak, Dust and especially Pine Trees which also make me break out in hives!

Clearly, I am just kidding... sorry for the delay in postings but due to the fact that the DMV has barely had a winter, everything that I am allergic to is in full bloom: I can't see, hear, breathe...

I am sure that my husband has tried to push me out the bed in my sleep ... since I can't breathe, I snore LOUDLY! :(
Can't wait to find some relief.. be back soon.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...