3.01.2012

The Debut of Google Friend Connect on this site!



Usually, I don't really push how you can connect with this blog but since I have some other options for ways that you can follow this blog.. may as well post.. especially since I just added Google Friend Connect to my sidebar.

I initially didnt put my Google Friend Connect in the sidebar for a number of reasons. But as persons have visited my blog, I was wondering if I was making it easy for my non-blogger readers to come back. Seeing how easy it was to just click, sign in and press done on other blogs,  I figured it was time to debut my Google Friend Connect as well. 

I hope for the 2000+ persons who have read this blog over the last two months that its not too late and that some of you are still with me. But, I was trying to figure out this whole blogosphere and streamline ways to bring information to you in wonderful ways ...

So, if you are out there and you are reading and want to stay connected here (TRUST ME, you Do! I have SO much more in store to post... countdown to settlement = 1 day away) then go ahead scroll down and connect!

I would truly appreciate the love!

Thanks again,

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for this information Jasmine. I am looking to build my blog followers and I know that this will be great for my page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...