2.06.2012

Just call me Jennifer Hudson!

Now now... I won't be breaking out into random songs that I sang when I was younger and imposing my new self singing the same song right next to myself..

And NO! I am not on Weight Watchers anymore... BUT! I told you that I am tackling this resolution and I am serious.

And I told you HOW I am going to do it... through simple calorie counting.

By pushing this App Button my phone every day, I have lost a total of...


2 POUNDS THIS WEEK!


Now mind you, I am not the best at staying motivated, but I have to say, by surpassing my goal of a pound a week... this is definitely motivation to keep it going at least one more...

How are you doing with your New Years Resolutions?


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...