12.14.2012

Sandy Hook's Sad Day




In Memory Of the children and the adults that lost their lives in Newtown, CT at Sandy Hook Elementary School
It is still unfathomable what type of person can do such a thing to a classroom full of children. 

My thoughts, prayers and condolences are with the families. 
It is truly an incident that has moved us all to tears and makes us want to hold every child that we know a little closer, especially so close to the Christmas holiday. 








Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...