9.21.2012

Friday's Letters & Another Award!

It is Friday.... and these are my letters.

Photobucket
 
 
Dear Hubby, Thanks for riding with me no matter what crazy idea I may have at the time. You immediately get into character and ride out with me and that's all I can ask for. You remain one of my best friends and the sudden need to make sure that I am safe when you are not around is appreciated.

Dear Mom and Dad, so glad that you are in town... hanging with you and catching up on things and new gadgets are always fun. Enjoy CBC week. And P.S. THANKS SO MUCH for the awesome Birthday Gifts. I can't wait to use them.

Dear Sorors, Are you as ready as me and mom are??? 100 years coming up in January. Break out all the Red you can find!


Dear Sister, no worries... I saved you one of these to get your centennial collection started.

Dear Great-Grandmother, it just hit me.. wow this is truly amazing. Almost 100 years ago you founded a sorority with 21 other women and here we are 3 generations or so later and celebrating the legacy that you left for us. Simply amazing.

Dear Readers, I know a lot of you are very crafty. Since we moved, I have yet to even move into my craft room. One day I will be able to get my sewing machine, table and buckets of ribbon, glitter, rhinestones and paint back into their rightful place, but until then support my homegirl at Arin Madison. She makes some of the cutest things for boys and girls. You can follow her on Instagram at ArinMadison ... and no this is not a paid advertisement. I literally just love her stuff. I have a running list of things I want for whenever we do have children.


Dear Kara Allen, your party ideas are amazing! I am always thoroughly impressed with the details that go into pulling parties like this together. I gave it a try on my birthday. As you see no pictures of our decor was posted. I am a crafter but I totally lost steam in decorating after cooking for the BBQ. The decorations are STILL hanging up and it is still a sad site to see.


Dear Fall, welcome.

Dear Fall TV lineup, I can NOT WAIT! Man, I will have so much to talk about when it comes to my shows. I can not wait until Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Scandal, Castle... and I am sure there are so much more, to come back.

Dear Tamar and Vince, YESSSSSS! Thought I would hate it because Tamar can be quite over the top, but Vince's response to her is soooo what my hubby would do. We sat there and just could relate to some of the newlywed back and forth stuff. Luckily we aren't both in the industry - we tried it, it didnt work for us. For the sake of happily ever after we chose to do things career wise where we could stay in our lane versus have work flow in our conversations 24-7.
Dear Body, what are you doing? Get it together. I need sleep.

Dear Jimmy Fallon, you are the funniest person ever! especially when you and Justin Timberlake get together! HA!

Dear Emmy's, I should totally dress up in something fancy and sit in front of my TV and watch you.


And now, English from Be Freckled has gifted yours truly with another award.
Thanks for thinking of me English.


Five Questions
1.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I could live anywhere in the world, I would like to think it would be right here. I kinda love where I live and would at best have vacation homes in other places in the world. Seeing as though I have never lived in another country, I am not really feeling like I am missing out on that now.
 
2.  What is your superhero name?
Hmm... I would have no idea. But I do say that my favorite superhero is Storm.
 
3.  What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Thats easy. Lay in bed and do absolutely nothing but watch Lifetime Movie Network.
 
4.  Summer or winter?
Summer.
 
5.  Worst habit?
Being late 30 mins every where, every day, no matter where I am going.
 
And I hate to say that the buck stops here for right now. Perhaps in the future I will pass along the award, but I have to start following more blogs with under 200 followers, but there are some really great ones that I have tagged in the past so far. So looking for some good reads, check out my scroll bar to the right.
 






Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...