5.01.2013

Sneezin's Greetings!



It's the first day of May and I swear that always comes with a Pollen induced illness of sorts. 
Combine that with this being literally the first spring I have had to spend in our new home with the flowers and what not blooming around us. 
That's right, our homeownership anniversary is coming up in a few days - I will be taking a look back at what rooms look like now compared to when we moved in and what I still have left on my list of things to do. 

My husband lately has become obsessed with our grass - like really obsessed. 
That man will seed and seed and cut and water that grass every other night. He is literally checking the grass through the security cameras to see if its growing. I tell him how proud I am of him taking pride in our new lawn but, I just don't get it. 

I have downed my Claritin and hope to feel better so that I can get to spring cleaning. I am trying to get a few areas clear so that I can continue to buy things that I would rather have there. For instance, the pile of clothes on my side of the room have to go because I would rather a chaise or something be there.

Either who, I hope that this Claritin kicks in soon - and I hope you are having a much better May Day. 




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...