2.16.2013

Don't you want to Swap with me?

What do you do when you have a super long weekend? You launch new things on the Blog. 

This year, as my blog grows I have decided to spread the Sunshine even more.. that is if you let me. 
I decided that I wanted to go ahead and open my Sponsor space officially. 
Consider this as me rolling out the welcome mat. 

Will you swap a 200x200 Button with me?
In an effort to find new blogs to read and create more relationships through the blogosphere, I am trying something new this month. 

Now as I am sitting here singing "Let the Sunshine In" in my best musical theater voice, go ahead and read some quick stats over on my Sponsor/ PR page. 


Let's Spread Sunshine together!




Follow Me on Pinterest


3 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I love to respond to you via email so make sure that you're not set to no-reply. Otherwise, check back here- I will try to reply as soon as I can. Trust me, I read them all. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...